Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
User Account and Registration:
You have to record and login for booking the health checkup (pathology services) appointments and you will be liable for sustaining the privacy of your account and password and for limiting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You have to keep your account and record-keeping details recent and accurate for communications related to your health checkup (pathology services) from the site. By agreeing to the T&C, you agree to communication regarding your health checkup (pathology services), and promotional health checkup offers and circulars upon registration.
Curol Pathology Private Limited reserves the right to suspend, or refuse admission to its Facilities, dismiss accounts, remove or manage content at any time without announcement to you for any reason such as if you violate the communication or spirit of our T&C or generate harm, risk, or possible legal exposure for us, our users, or others
The Facilities would be accessible to only select geographies in India as exclusively determined by Curol Pathology Private Limited.
Curol Pathology Private Limited does not implicitly or explicitly endorse or advertise the products and associated brands on the Services. References on our Services to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply to be Curol Pathology Private Limited endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
You agree to not use our Services to upload, publish or convey any content that is illegal, threatening, indecent, offensive, hateful, troublesome, damaging to juveniles, racially or ethnologically aggressive or inspires any act contrary to law.
You understand and approve that the offer for sale of the pathology services by Curol Pathology Private Limited is not an absolute or an unconditional proposal. Such proposal to sale by Curol Pathology Private Limited is subject to rejection by Curol Pathology Private Limited at any time before the service availed to you, without any obligation to allocate or provide any cause for such rejection, and without any consent from you, and without any liability or any responsibility towards you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By agreeing to these terms and circumstances you decide that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws values and exclusive authority lies with the court of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Limitation of Liability
Curol Pathology Private Limited will not be liable for any subsidiary, disciplinary, accompanying, distinct or consequential damages or any other damages resultant from:
• The use or the inability to use the Facilities;
• Unofficial access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
• Breach of representations; and
• Any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Services. Curol Pathology Private Limited shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Services during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Services. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded at the Website or the Mobile App is done entirely at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your devices or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extent that is permissible under law, Curol Pathology Private Limited liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the value of products purchased by you.
• Curol Pathology Private Limited reserves the right to bound the amount of any given services that you can obtaining.
• While Curol Pathology Private Limited takes protections to ensure that the information (pricing, images, description, colour and other defining attributes of the reports) about test report is accurate, however in cases where there is an inadvertent inaccuracy, Curol Pathology Private Limited will not be liable for such inaccuracy. Curol Pathology Private Limited shall take corrective activities, wherever possible, but reserves the right to cancel the order.
Alteration or Amendments to the T&C
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these T&C at any time. You will be subject to the policies and T&C in force at the time you order goods from us, except any change to those policies or these circumstances is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.